Best HomeAway Rentals in Tenerife 2021, Spain
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and the one that sparks the most interest in tourists. From the tallest mountain in Spain to large beaches and mysterious forests, Tenerife has it all.
It can be hard to choose a place to stay on an island so big. The north and south of the island are very different, with different types of climates, so first you have to decide on the area where you want to stay.
Read more ----> Where to stay in Tenerife
Renting a villa or an apartment is a very popular choice in Tenerife. There are plenty available for every taste and at different price tags. If you're planning a luxury holiday you can rent a villa in Tenerife, with a private pool and amazing views. Or you can opt for an apartment or a smaller house, and still get an amazing experience.
In any case, we chose the best rentals available on HomeAway in Tenerife, according to reviews, location, and price.
SEE ALSO: 10 Best Airbnbs in Tenerife
1. Villa in a tropical garden, La Camella, 5 people – 2 bedrooms, £91 avg/night
This is a large villa, 150 square meters, built in an Andalusian style. It has air conditioning, an open living room and heated whirlpool in the tropical garden. The living room offers a great ocean view.
It's situated in the village of La Camella. The village only has two excellent restaurants, but you can also find some tapas bars if you're looking for typical Spanish food.
2. Villa with Botanical Garden and a large heated pool, Las Arenas - La Orotava, 7 people – 4 bedrooms, £118 avg/night
This is a stunning villa, with a luxurious 5,000m2 private botanical garden and a heated swimming pool.
It has 350 m2, 4 bedrooms and it features a BBQ area. La Orotava is situated in the north of Tenerife and it's very close to Puerto de la Cruz, only 5 minutes drive. This place is the supreme holiday rental, a space where you can relax surrounded by a beautiful landscape.
3. Apartment with views over Las Vistas Beach, Los Cristianos, 4 people – 1 bedroom, £102 avg/night
This apartment has a fantastic location, just 2 minutes walk the beach Las Vistas. Los Cristianos is one of the best places to choose for your holiday, very close to the airport and Las Americas.
And if you're looking on Homeaway.co.uk to rent a property in Los Cristianos, then this might be in the perfect location.
The restaurants are located just 450 m away and if you're interested in nightlife and bars, they are also very close. However, the apartment is quiet and close to the Safari shopping street.
4. Splendor Villa with Private Pool and a Car included, Costa Adeje - 8 people – 3 bedrooms, £216 avg/night
Go to reservation page
This is a luxury rental villa, ideal for big families or a group of friends.
You will be right in the heart of the action, with Costa Adeje being so close to all the popular places in the south.
The villa has 3 bedrooms, air conditioning, private pool and WIFI internet connection.
The property has a large terrace with sunbeds, umbrella and most important - spectacular views of La Gomera.
Included in the price you will have a complimentary vehicle, which can be used during your holiday.
5. 1 bedroom apartment, Rooftop Pool, Arona - 5 people – 1 bedroom, £82 avg/night
This apartment is very large, with a total surface of 99sqm.
One word best describes this apartment: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Just 150 m from the ocean and 15 minutes drive from the Tenerife south airport.
You will have access to the rooftop pool and there is also a fully equipped kitchen, with all the amenities you may need.
If you are a fan of golfing, the apartment is ideally placed just 20 minutes away from 3 different golf courses.
6. Luxury villa with private heated pool, Costa Adeje - 7 people – 3 bedrooms, £226 avg/night
One of the nicest properties on Owners Direct in Tenerife: this luxury villa in Costa Adeje, with a private garden and a heated swimming pool.
During your holiday here you will enjoy the most wonderful ocean view. Easy access to 2 great beaches, in Costa Adeje and Playa de Las Americas. You will find great restaurants and bars in the area, being in the middle of the action.
This is a large villa, with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The villa also has a private parking space in case you decide to rent a car. The place is suitable for children since all the stairs are protected by a fence, as well as the pool area.
If you are still and looking for a place to rent, we also have a list of Airbnbs in Tenerife, so have a look there also.
- Best Apartments in Tenerife: Kn Aparthotel Columbus (Playa de Las Americas) • Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur (Puerto de Santiago)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour