Caleta de Interian Carnival 2021 - Tenerife, Canary Islands
The City Council of Los Silos organizes a carnival each year in Caleta de Interian and it's a nice event to attend if you are staying in the area while visiting Tenerife. While not as big and imposing as the carnival in Santa Cruz or other carnivals in the bigger towns and resorts, this local festival has its charm and provides a few fun times for locals and visitors as well.
Will there be a carnival in 2021 in Caleta de Interian? (Carnaval La Caleta de Interian)
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, there are no large events currently scheduled to happen in Tenerife.
Even the big carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife is canceled in 2021, with everyone hoping that things will return to normal by 2022 so that the next edition of the carnival will be celebrated as usual in Caleta de Interian once again.
USUAL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR THE CALETA DE INTERIAN CARNIVAL
- Gala Drag Queen
- Time: 21:00
- Place: Plaza de San Andres
- Apertura de la Capilla Ardiente del Sargo. - Music and DJ
- Time: 20:30
- Place: Plaza Mateo Vina
- Burial of the sardine
- Time: 21:00
- Big carnival parade in Caleta de Interian
- Time: 17:00
- Place: Streets of Caleta
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour