Carmen Laura Lourido Peez - Queen of the 2018 Carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
The Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival has chosen its queen for 2018: her name is Carmen Laura Lourido Pérez, representing Fuentealta, with a design by Jorge Gonzalez.
2018 Queen of Carnival in Tenerife: Carmen Laura Lourido Pérez, representing Fuentealta
The event Gala de Fantasia took place in the capital of Tenerife, in front of over 5000 people who assisted in the gala.
The other winners of the event were:
- First Dame of Honor - Rocío Díaz Medina, representing the Añaza-Carrefour Commercial Center.
- Second Dame of Honor - Ana Deisy Sabina García, representing the La Laguna - Alcampo Commercial Center.
- Third Dame of Honor - Rosalía Barreto Suárez, representing McDonalds.
- Fourth Dame of Honor - Cathaysa Machado Hernández, representing Ron La Indiana
Check out the album Gala de la Reina on Facebook in order to see more photos from the big gala with all the contestants.
- Best Apartments in Tenerife: Kn Aparthotel Columbus (Playa de Las Americas) • Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur (Puerto de Santiago)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour