Cheese & Goat Festival in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote 2018
This year will mark the 6th Edition for the Feria del Queso y la Cabra - Festival of Cheese & Goat in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote.
This event has started back in 2013 and it has gained huge popularity among tourists and locals alike.
The goat cheese specific to Lanzarote will be the star of the event and visitors will be able to taste different types of cheeses, as well as local dishes based on goat cheese from the island.
Feria del Queso y la Cabra - Cheese & Goat Festival in Playa Blanca: 24 - 25 March 2018
The event will take place in the fourth weekend of March, on Saturday - 24.03 and Sunday - 25.03.
Restaurants from Lanzarote will participate in this event to showcase the local cheese in traditional dishes, as well as some innovative new ways of cooking cheese.
Of course that wine will also be present at this even - Malvasia do Lanzarote, to accompany all the amazing dishes.
What you can expect at this event:
- cooking workshops
- cooking shows
- live music
- food & wine tastings
You might also want to know
- Best Apartments & Villas in Lanzarote: Playa Blanca Romantic Villa (private pool) • Puerto del Carmen Premium Apartment (lovely terrace)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Lanzarote: Occidental Lanzarote Playa 4* (Costa Teguise) • Hyde Park Lane 3* (Puerto del Carmen)
- Join Lanzarote Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Volcanoes and Caves: Full-Day Tour • Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour