Costa Adeje Market, Tenerife - Days, Times & What You Can Buy
A weekly market in Costa Adeje, situated across from the Gran Hotel Costa Adeje. This market is held two times each week, on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Costa Adeje Market days - every Thursday & Saturday from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Location: Avenida de Bruselas (opposite the GF Gran Costa Adeje Hotel)
The market in Costa Adeje is typical for the Canary Islands, with many stalls selling counterfeit items like handbags and watches. It tends to get busy after 11 AM, so beware of pickpockets and take great care of your purse.
What can you find at the market in Costa Adeje?
- Fake items like handbags, cosmetics, watches, clothing items
- Local aloe vera cosmetics
- Items from local artisans and craftsmen
- Clothes and shoes
A list of advice if you plan to go:
- Take care of your personal belongings (watch your bags, purse, and pockets where you keep your money)
- Don't keep your passport or ID in the same place where you keep your cash or cards
- Don't wear expensive jewellery
- Take care of your phone and camera
- Haggle if you want to buy something - the prices are usually much inflated and you should haggle if you don't want to overpay
- If you plan to arrive by car, you should come early, as parking will be quite difficult.
See more recommendations of things to do in Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje Market vs Los Cristianos
Some of the stalls are the same at both markets, as some sellers participate on Saturdays at the market in Costa Adeje and then go over on Sunday to Los Cristianos.
Our advice is to go to whichever market is closer to you, as there is nothing really special in either place.
The market in Costa Adeje is not as big or as crowded as the one in Los Cristianos.
Also, read more details about shopping in Tenerife if