El Cotillo Artisan Market - Fuerteventura
There is a new market in Fuerteventura, this time happening in the beautiful village of El Cotillo. You can come to buy some souvenirs and presents for the family back home and then relax with a cocktail or glass of wine, admiring the beautiful sunset.
El Cotillo Artisan Market / Mercado Artesanal en El Cotillo
- When: Every Friday, from 17:00 to 20:00
- Where: Plaza Publica del Cotillo
- What you will find: handmade objects, jewelry, decoration, souvenirs and all sort of crafty stuff.
Each Friday evening, between the hours of 5 PM and 8 PM, the small village of El Cotillo is home to a craft market with many locally made products, offering a lovely atmosphere as well, with live music.
Sometimes you will also find workshops available for adults or children and also live music in the square.
The village itself is really beautiful and relaxed, very picturesque and there are plenty of things to do in El Cotillo.
Although the weekly market in El Cotillo is smaller than other markets in Fuerteventura, it's still a nice place to visit if you're staying in the area or if you want to escape the more popular tourist places like Corralejo. From Corralejo, you can easily come to El Cotillo market, either by driving here in your own rental car or by taking the no. 8 bus (the last bus departs from El Cotillo towards Corralejo at 23:00).
- Best Apartments & Villas in Fuerteventura: Corralejo Rooftop Terrace Apartment (perfect for couples) • Exclusive Villa with Heated Pool (family villa, ocean view)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Fuerteventura: Dunas Club Apartments 3* (Corralejo) • Hotel Ereza Mar 4* (Caleta de Fuste)
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Fuerteventura
- Join Fuerteventura Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- Best Daytrips & Excursions: Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura • Fuerteventura 3-Hour Dune Buggy Tour