Events for residents in the Canary Islands regarding “The UK and Spain: Beyond Brexit”.
Are you a resident in the Canary Islands? You can learn more info about “The UK and Spain: Beyond Brexit” by participating in this event on the island where you reside.
The British Consulates in the Canaries will hold a series of events especially for residents with guest speaker Tim Hemmings, Deputy Head of Mission to Spain, followed by a Q & A session.
Here are the dates and times for each of the islands where the event will take place:
Monday 16th October @ 17.30hrs
- The British School of Gran Canaria
- Ctra. Tafira a Marzagán s/n, 35017
- El Sabinal, Gran Canaria
Tuesday 17th October @ 11.30hrs
- Sala Fondeadero, La TiNosa,
- Puerto del Carmen, 35510 Lanzarote
Tuesday 17th October @ 18.30hrs
- Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
- Ave. José Franchy Roca, s/n,
- Castillo, Caleta de Fuste, 35610 Fuerteventura
Wednesday 18th October @ 12.00hrs
- Aula Magna,
- Adeje Cultural Centre
- Calle Universidad de La Laguna,18, Adeje, 38670 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Wednesday 18th October @ 18.00hrs
- The English Library
- Calle Irlanda, 5
- Puerto de la Cruz, 38400
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
No registration is required in order to participate in the event.
Plan the perfect holiday in the Canary Islands
We always use Airbnb for apartment rentals and if you sign up from our link you get a 41€ discount for your first booking.
Looking for a hotel? We have selected for you some of the most popular hotels in the Canary Islands:
- Royal Hideaway Corales Beach by Barceló Hotel Group ***** (Tenerife)
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan ***** (Gran Canaria)
- Occidental Lanzarote Playa **** (Lanzarote)
- Hotel Ereza Mar **** (Fuerteventura)
Also, take a look at our dedicated guide to help you choose which Canary Island to visit.
Best Day Trips in the Canary Islands
These are the top 3 day trips in the Canary Islands: