Events for residents in the Canary Islands regarding “The UK and Spain: Beyond Brexit”.
Are you a resident in the Canary Islands? You can learn more info about “The UK and Spain: Beyond Brexit” by participating in this event on the island where you reside.
The British Consulates in the Canaries will hold a series of events especially for residents with guest speaker Tim Hemmings, Deputy Head of Mission to Spain, followed by a Q & A session.
Here are the dates and times for each of the islands where the event will take place:
Monday 16th October @ 17.30hrs
- The British School of Gran Canaria
- Ctra. Tafira a Marzagán s/n, 35017
- El Sabinal, Gran Canaria
Tuesday 17th October @ 11.30hrs
- Sala Fondeadero, La TiNosa,
- Puerto del Carmen, 35510 Lanzarote
Tuesday 17th October @ 18.30hrs
- Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
- Ave. José Franchy Roca, s/n,
- Castillo, Caleta de Fuste, 35610 Fuerteventura
Wednesday 18th October @ 12.00hrs
- Aula Magna,
- Adeje Cultural Centre
- Calle Universidad de La Laguna,18, Adeje, 38670 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Wednesday 18th October @ 18.00hrs
- The English Library
- Calle Irlanda, 5
- Puerto de la Cruz, 38400
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
No registration is required in order to participate in the event.