Ferry between San Sebastian de la Gomera, Playa Santiago and Valle Gran Rey
Fred Olsen will open a new interior ferry line in La Gomera, between San Sebastian de la Gomera, Playa Santiago and Valle Gran Rey.
According to their website, the departure times would be 10:45, 15:00 and 21:00 from S. S de la Gomera.
From the harbour in Valle Gran Rey - Vueltas, the times for departure would be 6:30, 12:30 and 17:00.
Prices for Non Residents for the Fred Olsen ferry in La Gomera:
- 10 Euros between San Sebastian de la Gomera and Valle Gran Rey
- 8 Euros between San Sebastian de la Gomera to Playa Santiago
Prices for Residents for the Fred Olsen ferry in La Gomera:
- 2,5 Euros between S.S. de la Gomera and Valle Gran Rey
- 2 Euros between S.S de la Gomera to Playa Santiago
These times and prices are correct at the time of writing this article. Please check the Fred Olsen website to verify this information before planning your trip.
The date isn't confirmed officially yet, but the new ferry should start operating from 21 August 2017.
From the capital of San Sebastian de la Gomera you can take the ferry back to Tenerife in Los Cristianos, in the south of the island.
Plan the perfect holiday in the Canary Islands
We always use Airbnb for apartment rentals and if you sign up from our link you get a 41€ discount for your first booking.
Looking for a hotel? We have selected for you some of the most popular hotels in the Canary Islands:
- Royal Hideaway Corales Beach by Barceló Hotel Group ***** (Tenerife)
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan ***** (Gran Canaria)
- Occidental Lanzarote Playa **** (Lanzarote)
- Hotel Ereza Mar **** (Fuerteventura)
Also, take a look at our dedicated guide to help you choose which Canary Island to visit.
Best Day Trips in the Canary Islands
These are the top 3 day trips in the Canary Islands: