It's fiesta time in Costa Teguise!
Lots of activities planned for the next days: dancing, music, sports and even theater acts!
Fiestas de Costa Teguise 2017: 25 September - 1 October 2017
Tuesday, 26 September
- 19:00 - Nocturnal walk with Astronomia Lanzarote at 7 PM. Starts from the civic center in Fragata street. You have to sign up by writing an email to participacionciudadana[@]teguise.es.
Wednesday, 27 September
- 19:30 - Theather "The Testament" (El Testamento) at CC. Costa Teguise
- 20:30 - Bola Canaria Tournament in front of the Hotel Sands Beach. Call 679 453 741/606 311 980 to sign up
Thursday, 28 September
- 17:00: Ludoteca (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Kids workshops (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:00: Prize lottery (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:30: Continuation of the Bola Canaria Tournament
Friday, 29 September
- 17:00: Workshop Soft Combat (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Beginning of the 1st Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros at Palmeiros Football Court. Sign up at: 629 590 044/663 205 081
- 17:00: Collective mural at the Skate Park
- 18:00: III ”Skateando ando” “Fingereando ando”. (Skate park)
- 19:00: Darts tournament at Bar La Gabarra. Sign up at 606 578 003
- 20:30: End of the Bola Canaria Tournament
- 21:00:Fiesta night in Costa Teguise at C.C. NAUTICAL
– Gofio tasting with Los del Gofio Arraez.
– Parranda El Golpito
Saturday, 30 September
- 10:00: Continuation of the Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros
- 10:00: Activities in El Jablillo area. Initiation to diving and talks about recycling
- 11:00: Gastronomy workshops for kids and cooking show for adults (ZONA C.C. COSTA TEGUISE)
- 19:00: Master Class Zumba with Tony Biyang. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 20:00: Salsa Cubana workshop with “Lovely Dance”. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 22:00: Concert night (C.C. NAUTICAL) with Los Vándalos (Tenerife) and Ciempiés ni Cabeza (Lanzarote). Fireworks.
Sunday, 1 October
- 10:00: Beach handball on Las Cucharas beach
- 11:00: Kids day with workshops and Water Festival in the parking of Playa Bastian
This year will mark the 6th Edition for the Feria del Queso y la Cabra - Festival of Cheese & Goat in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. This event has ...
St. Patrick's Day is usually celebrated in Fuerteventura, especially in the north, in Corralejo, where there is a large community of Irish residents. ...
This is an annual event in the resort of Puerto del Carmen, organized by the Hindu community. HOLI is celebrated to welcome the spring with lots of ...
The dates for the 2019 Carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife have been announced, so you can already plan your holiday accordingly if you want to ...
I Love Music Festival is the main electronic music festival in Tenerife. In 2018 the festival will celebrate its 9th edition. The dates for the I Love ...
Besides the main carnival in Puerto de la Cruz (which is of international importance) and the second largest after the Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival,...