It's fiesta time in Costa Teguise!
Lots of activities planned for the next days: dancing, music, sports and even theater acts!
Fiestas de Costa Teguise 2017: 25 September - 1 October 2017
Tuesday, 26 September
- 19:00 - Nocturnal walk with Astronomia Lanzarote at 7 PM. Starts from the civic center in Fragata street. You have to sign up by writing an email to participacionciudadana[@]teguise.es.
Wednesday, 27 September
- 19:30 - Theather "The Testament" (El Testamento) at CC. Costa Teguise
- 20:30 - Bola Canaria Tournament in front of the Hotel Sands Beach. Call 679 453 741/606 311 980 to sign up
Thursday, 28 September
- 17:00: Ludoteca (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Kids workshops (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:00: Prize lottery (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:30: Continuation of the Bola Canaria Tournament
Friday, 29 September
- 17:00: Workshop Soft Combat (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Beginning of the 1st Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros at Palmeiros Football Court. Sign up at: 629 590 044/663 205 081
- 17:00: Collective mural at the Skate Park
- 18:00: III ”Skateando ando” “Fingereando ando”. (Skate park)
- 19:00: Darts tournament at Bar La Gabarra. Sign up at 606 578 003
- 20:30: End of the Bola Canaria Tournament
- 21:00:Fiesta night in Costa Teguise at C.C. NAUTICAL
– Gofio tasting with Los del Gofio Arraez.
– Parranda El Golpito
Saturday, 30 September
- 10:00: Continuation of the Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros
- 10:00: Activities in El Jablillo area. Initiation to diving and talks about recycling
- 11:00: Gastronomy workshops for kids and cooking show for adults (ZONA C.C. COSTA TEGUISE)
- 19:00: Master Class Zumba with Tony Biyang. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 20:00: Salsa Cubana workshop with “Lovely Dance”. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 22:00: Concert night (C.C. NAUTICAL) with Los Vándalos (Tenerife) and Ciempiés ni Cabeza (Lanzarote). Fireworks.
Sunday, 1 October
- 10:00: Beach handball on Las Cucharas beach
- 11:00: Kids day with workshops and Water Festival in the parking of Playa Bastian
Tenerife is known as the island of the eternal spring, with great weather all year round, so it's not a surprise that many couples dream of joining ...
With Halloween fastly approaching, there are lots of events and parties announced in Gran Canaria for the spookiest night of the year. Halloween ...
Tenerife is an island focused on tourism, so it's no wonder that as a tourist destination it has embraced quickly holidays such as Halloween. When ...
Just imagine Halloween day under the sunny sky of Lanzarote, even at the end of October... Carving pumpkins, dressing up in costumes and going to ...
The Wave Market event represents a way to bring together various activities such as gastronomy, music, fashion, accessories, decoration, kids ...
Halloween wasn't a big thing in Fuerteventura until the recent years, when this holiday has started gaining popularity in the Canaries as well. There ...