It's fiesta time in Costa Teguise!
Lots of activities planned for the next days: dancing, music, sports and even theater acts!
Fiestas de Costa Teguise 2017: 25 September - 1 October 2017
Tuesday, 26 September
- 19:00 - Nocturnal walk with Astronomia Lanzarote at 7 PM. Starts from the civic center in Fragata street. You have to sign up by writing an email to participacionciudadana[@]teguise.es.
Wednesday, 27 September
- 19:30 - Theather "The Testament" (El Testamento) at CC. Costa Teguise
- 20:30 - Bola Canaria Tournament in front of the Hotel Sands Beach. Call 679 453 741/606 311 980 to sign up
Thursday, 28 September
- 17:00: Ludoteca (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Kids workshops (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:00: Prize lottery (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 20:30: Continuation of the Bola Canaria Tournament
Friday, 29 September
- 17:00: Workshop Soft Combat (C.C. Costa Teguise area)
- 17:00: Beginning of the 1st Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros at Palmeiros Football Court. Sign up at: 629 590 044/663 205 081
- 17:00: Collective mural at the Skate Park
- 18:00: III ”Skateando ando” “Fingereando ando”. (Skate park)
- 19:00: Darts tournament at Bar La Gabarra. Sign up at 606 578 003
- 20:30: End of the Bola Canaria Tournament
- 21:00:Fiesta night in Costa Teguise at C.C. NAUTICAL
– Gofio tasting with Los del Gofio Arraez.
– Parranda El Golpito
Saturday, 30 September
- 10:00: Continuation of the Football Tournament 7 Palmeiros
- 10:00: Activities in El Jablillo area. Initiation to diving and talks about recycling
- 11:00: Gastronomy workshops for kids and cooking show for adults (ZONA C.C. COSTA TEGUISE)
- 19:00: Master Class Zumba with Tony Biyang. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 20:00: Salsa Cubana workshop with “Lovely Dance”. (C.C. NAUTICAL)
- 22:00: Concert night (C.C. NAUTICAL) with Los Vándalos (Tenerife) and Ciempiés ni Cabeza (Lanzarote). Fireworks.
Sunday, 1 October
- 10:00: Beach handball on Las Cucharas beach
- 11:00: Kids day with workshops and Water Festival in the parking of Playa Bastian
Tenerife is known as the island of the eternal spring, with great weather all year round, so it's not a surprise that many couples dream of joining ...
The arrival of the Three Kings is an important event in the Spanish Culture, with festivities taking place in almost any city in Spain. The ...
Christmas in Lanzarote is a wonderful experience, with the island all decorated for the holidays and New Year's. You are almost guaranteed to have a ...
Each year, the Canary Islands celebrate carnival season between February - March and Lanzarote makes no exception from this rule. Each resort in ...
Fuerteventura is celebrating carnival season along all the other Canary Islands, with celebrations in all the major cities and resorts: Corralejo, ...
The City Council of San Sebastián de La Gomera presented on Monday the Christmas 2017 program, which will feature in this edition more than ...