Hiking in Puerto del Carmen - Lanzarote, on Dia de Canarias 2017
In order to celebrate Dia de Canarias (30th May 2017), the Council of Tias invites tourists and residents also, to explore more of the coastline and discover the natural beauty of Lanzarote.
Hiking from Puerto del Carmen to Puerto Calero - 28 May 2017
- Meeting place: Plaza del Varadero/Harbour, Old Town
- Time: 10:00
- Price: 10 €
- Route: Puerto del Carmen - Barranco el Quíquere – Puerto Calero
The return will be by boat. Also included snacks on the windowed terrace of El Fondeadero, with performance of the folklore group Trio Canario.
To register for this event you have to contact: Departamento de actividades de interés municipal, C/. La Luchada, 2
Phone no.: 928833675, extension: 11
- Best Apartments & Villas in Lanzarote: Playa Blanca Romantic Villa (private pool) • Puerto del Carmen Premium Apartment (lovely terrace)
- Popular hotels in Lanzarote: Occidental Lanzarote Playa 4* (Costa Teguise) • Hyde Park Lane 3* (Puerto del Carmen)
- Join Lanzarote Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Volcanoes and Caves: Full-Day Tour • Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour