Hotels reopening in Lanzarote after the closure due to Coronavirus pandemic
Hotels and apartment complexes in Lanzarote are slowly starting to reopen after the closure caused by the Covid-19 health crisis. We have tried to create a list of places that have already announced a date for reopening,
This list is by no means complete and we will update it if we manage to get more info. These are only some of the places which have announced publicly a time when they will start receiving tourists again.
So when are some of the hotels in Lanzarote reopening after the Coronavirus pandemic?
- La Morana Lanzarote - July 1st (Puerto del Carmen). We open on July 1st. All payments are Refundable. We are prepared to receive our guests with new offers and conditions.
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote - July 15th (Puerto del Carmen). We’re excited to announce that our gates are about to reopen. Bitacora Club Lanzarote will welcome guests beginning July 15.
- Floresta Hotel - July 13th (Puerto del Carmen)
- Apartamentos La Penita Lanzarote - July 15th (Puerto del Carmen). We’re excited to announce that our gates are about to reopen. La Peñita will welcome guests beginning July 15th.
- Las Costas Hotel - July 23rd (Puerto del Carmen)
- Club La Santa - August 27th (Tinajo). Due to a lack of incoming international flights to Lanzarote, we will until further notice be closed during the summer. We are aiming for reopening on 27 August 2020.
- Lava Beach Hotel - August 31st (Matagorda)
- Lanzarote Village Hotel - August 31st (Puerto del Carmen)
- La Isla y el mar Boutique Hotel - August (no exact date announced yet) (Puerto del Carmen)
- Hotel Seaside Los Jameos Playa - October 1st (Puerto del Carmen)
- AEQUORA Lanzarote Suites - December 18th (Puerto del Carmen)