Los Realejos Carnival 2021 (Island of Tenerife)
Located in the northern part of Tenerife, Los Realejos celebrates each year its own carnival, like many other towns on the island.
In 2020, the carnival theme in Los Realejos was inspired by cruises and it was titled "Holidays at sea" (Vacaciones en el mar).
Will there be a carnival in 2021 in Los Realejos?
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, there are no large events currently scheduled to happen in Tenerife.
Even the big carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife is canceled in 2021, with everyone hoping that things will return to normal by 2022 so that the next edition of the carnival will be celebrated as usual in Los Realejos once again.
- Opening day of the carnival
- Election of the Carnival Queen in Los Realejos
- Election of the Kids Carnival Queen
- Daytime Carnival (Carnaval de Dia)
- Carnival Parade (Coso Apoteosis) - starts at 17:00 h from Tigaiga up to San Agustín
- Antique Cars Rally
- Domingo de Pinata
- Best Apartments in Tenerife: Kn Aparthotel Columbus (Playa de Las Americas) • Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur (Puerto de Santiago)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour