Maspalomas Carnival 2018
Another carnival in the Canary Islands has been announced: The International Carnival of Maspalomas.
If you're also interested in the festival happening in the capital, see the dedicated page for the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Carnival 2018.
Maspalomas Carnival Dates: 2 March - 11 March 2018
Location: San Bartolome de Tirajana
The theme for the Maspalomas carnival 2018 will have its roots in the Middle Ages, an event dedicated to the historic times between the Vth and the XVth century. In brief, the authorities have named this event FestuM+ and it will include costumes specific to these times, knights and beautiful gowns for the ladies.
The dunes of Maspalomas will be transformed in a medieval scenery during the month of March 2018, while the carnival of Maspalomas FestuM+ will take place.
See the info about the latest edition of the carnival in Maspalomas
- Best Apartments in Gran Canaria: Monte Feliz (San Agustin) • Club Vista Serena (Maspalomas)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour