No new cases of Covid-19 in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura
Let's also share some positive news, among all this panic and chaos. We will try to find some good news to share from the Canary Islands, from Spain and the entire world, so we can keep up the hope.
April 28, 2020 - POSITIVE NEWS CANARY ISLANDS
1. Six days without counting new infections in Fuerteventura. This means that the island of Fuerteventura is left with eight people who continue to suffer from the COVID 19 disease, six in-home follow-up and two people admitted to the island hospital of Fuerteventura. (Noticias Fuerteventura)
2. No new case of coronavirus in Lanzarote. The number of infections remains stable with 32 active cases and 7 patients admitted to Hospital Doctor José Molina Orosa, out of which 4 are still admitted to the ICU and 3 remain on the ward (Lancelot Digital)
3. The Canary Islands might be the first region in Spain where the conditions of lockdown are relaxed. Pedro Sánchez will announce the de-escalation plan on Tuesday and it is likely that the Canary Islands will be the outpost of unconfinement in Spain for meeting the parameters decided by the Ministry of Health and presenting good epidemiological data. (Canarias 7)
4. Spain records lowest rate of coronavirus contagion since declaration of state of alarm. Spain records lowest rate of coronavirus contagion since declaration of state of alarm (El Pais - English edition)
- Best Villas and Apartments: we always use Airbnb for private rentals in the Canary Islands.
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Looking for a hotel? Booking.com is our top choice for hotel reservations.
- For tours and excursions, we recommend using Get Your Guide, since they offer free cancellation up to 24 h before the activity starts.