Pajara Carnivals 2020: Morro Jable, Costa Calma, La Lajita, Pajara
All the municipalities in Fuerteventura are celebrating each year the carnival season and the south of the island makes no exception.
The municipality of Pajara will organize in 2020 events in 4 towns and resorts, all under the same theme: Advertising.
The events in 2020 will probably start with the carnival in Costa Calma and they will end with the carnival in Morro Jable.
Municipality of Pajara Carnivals 2020
- Morro Jable Carnival: March 13 - 21, 2020
- Costa Calma Carnival: March 5, 2020
- La Lajita Carnival: March 6, 2020
- Pajara Carnival: March 7, 2020
See what to expect in terms of weather and temperatures in Fuerteventura in March
Carnival theme in Pajara in 2020: ADVERTISING
Below you have the program of events for the carnival in 2019, so you know what to expect. We will update this article as soon as there is a schedule available for the current edition of the carnival.
The entire municipality of Pajara will celebrate the carnivals in 2020 with events dedicated to the main theme: Advertising (La Publicidad). You can be as creative as you'd like, with costumes from the future and also from the past.
The authorities are encouraging all the residents to take part in the carnaval, from participating in the parades and float decorations and also by participating in the competition for the Carnival Queen.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Fuerteventura: Corralejo Rooftop Terrace Apartment (perfect for couples) • Exclusive Villa with Heated Pool (family villa, ocean view)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Fuerteventura: Dunas Club Apartments 3* (Corralejo) • Hotel Ereza Mar 4* (Caleta de Fuste)
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Fuerteventura
- Join Fuerteventura Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- Best Daytrips & Excursions: Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura • Fuerteventura 3-Hour Dune Buggy Tour