Playa del Camison - Relax on the beach in Playa de Las Americas
Playa Del Camison beach is located in the popular Playa de las Americas resort in Tenerife, on the south end towards Los Cristianos and close to Playa Las Vistas.
|Location:||Playa de las Americas, municipality of Arona|
|Map:||see on Google maps|
|Beach type:||Urban beach with fine and light-colored sand|
|Facilities:||Sunbeds, umbrellas, toilets, waste bins, showers|
Playa del Camison - A beach for chilling and relaxing
Being a town beach, Playa del Camison has all the facilities a visitor may look for: sun loungers, umbrellas, showers, parking close by and is wheelchair accessible. It is not as crowded as Troya Beach, the most popular beach in Playa de las Americas, so it offers the perfect conditions for a day of total relaxation.
This man-made beach is situated in a small bay, which is guarded from both sides by wave breakers, that help in keeping the water calm and safe for everyone. There are lifeguards on-site and the location is recommended for families with children.
Playa del Camison is close to many great hotels, like Parque Santiago III, Mediterranean Palace and Tenerife Royal Gardens, all within 5 minutes' walk from the beach.
You will find plenty of bars and restaurants along the promenade in front of the beach, but the atmosphere is more quiet and chilled compared to Playa Troya.
As far as water sports and other activities go, you can try stand-up paddleboarding or renting a pedal boat.
Want to explore more? Read our complete guide for all 101 Beaches in Tenerife
- Best Apartments in Tenerife: Kn Aparthotel Columbus (Playa de Las Americas) • Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur (Puerto de Santiago)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour