Playa Radazul - A lovely day at the beach close to Santa Cruz
Playa Radazul is located in the center of the town with the same name, close to Santa Cruz and in the municipality of El Rosario. This beach is also known under the name of Litoral del Rosario.
|Location:||Radazul, municipality El Rosario|
|Map:||see on Google maps|
|Beach type:||Urban beach, Black sand|
|Facilities:||sun loungers, umbrellas, showers|
Radazul Beach has all facilities you need for a lovely day in the sun
Playa Radazul has everything you need for a day at the beach: sun loungers, umbrellas, a lifeguard on site and a nearby playground for children. There are many parking places available right in front of the beach and another private parking close to the marina.
A great number of private apartment building can be found right behind the beach, so this is a popular beach among residents also. Many tourists choose to rent an apartment instead of staying at a hotel, since there aren’t many hotels in this area.
Playa Radazul actually comprises two small beaches, both with black volcanic sand and protected by a breakwater, which keeps the water calm and safe for swimming. The beach is popular among families with children, who love to dive in the water from the rocks.
This beach offers lovely views over the Valley of Guimar and during the more recent renovations, a garden was put into place nearby, with palm trees and colorful flowers.
Another nearby beach in Radazul is Playa de la Nea, situated on the other side of the marina. Also, if you would like to explore more of the coastline, you can take a short walk on the promenade towards the neighbour town of Tabaiba.
Read also our complete guide to 101 Beaches in Tenerife
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour