The town of Puerto de la Cruz has already announced the dates and the theme for the big carnival in 2019.
Puerto de la Cruz Carnival 2019 Dates: 18 February - 10 March 2019
- The theme will be Space. So think of futuristic suits and anything that makes you imagination go out of this world.
Events and schedule for the carnival:
- 18 Feb - Inauguration of the carnival in Puerto de la Cruz
- 24 Feb - Gala Infantil
- 28 Feb - Gala Adulta - Election of the Carnival Queen
- 2 March - Cabalgada Anunciadora - Parade to announce the carnival
- 3 March - Carnaval de Dia - Daytime Carnival - Costume contest
- 4 March - Lunes de Carnaval
- 6 March - Entierra de la Sardine - Burial of the Sardine
- 7 March - German Reception - Costume exhibition
- 8 March - Mascarita Ponte Tacon - men's marathon in high heels, a representative event for the town's celebrations
- 9 March - Coso Apoteosis - Big Parade of the Carnival in Puerto de la Cruz
- 10 March - Pinata
We will add more info about the 2019 carnival in Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife) as soon as we know more details. Follow this page in order to be up to date with news about this event.
Remember that the town of Puerto de la Cruz also celebrates another summer carnival, which usually takes place in September.
The Lake Thai at Loro Parque has recently had a new occasion for celebration. This time, it is the family of the black swans or Cygnus atratus, which ...
Located in the city of Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of Tenerife, Loro Parque needs no introduction, as it's probably the island's most popular ...
Besides the main carnival in Puerto de la Cruz (which is of international importance) and the second largest after the Santa Cruz de Tenerife Carnival,...
Did you know Puerto de la Cruz is the oldest tourist resort in Tenerife? The town of Puerto de la Cruz has always attracted foreign visitors, ...
One of the main events in November in Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife) is dedicated to the great Queen of mystery and murder, in a week long event that is ...
The Carnival in Puerto de la Cruz is one of the largest events happening on the island, just after the carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. This is ...