Puerto del Carmen Carnival 2021 in Lanzarote
Are you visiting Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote during the carnival season?
If so, then be sure not to miss the carnival which is a beautiful way to experience the local culture and have a bit of fun while you're on holiday in Lanzarote.
At the moment we don't know the dates and theme for the 2021 Carnival in Puerto del Carmen, since the entire situation of the carnivals in the Canary Islands is very unclear due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Puerto del Carmen Carnival 2021: To Be Announced
- Carnival theme: to be announced
- Dates and info about the other carnivals in Lanzarote
- See also: Best things to do in Puerto del Carmen
Last year, the theme in the municipality of Tias was inspired by Lion King, but right now there is no news regarding the 2021 event.
Will there even be a carnival in 2021 in Puerto del Carmen?
Everything is uncertain right now, with so many restrictions imposed by the authorities due to the ongoing health crisis.
The largest carnivals in the Canary Islands, the ones in Santa Cruz and Las Palmas, have already been suspended because it would be impossible to ensure social distancing during the parties. But as of this moment, there is no news about the carnival in Puerto del Carmen or any of the other carnivals in Lanzarote as a matter of fact.
Events at the Puerto del Carmen Carnival
- Grand show of the Carnival in the Harbour Old Town
- Don Patricio in concert in the Harbour Old Town
- Grand Carnival Parade Puerto del Carmen on Avenida de las Playas
- Open Air Dance in Harbour Old Town with several music bands.
- Children Carnival Parade at the end of the Calle Teide to the Harbour Old Town
- Inflatable children mats
- Midday Carnival in Harbour Old Town with several music groups.
Here's a glimpse of the Carnival in Puerto del Carmen from a few years ago:
- Best Apartments & Villas in Lanzarote: Playa Blanca Romantic Villa (private pool) • Puerto del Carmen Premium Apartment (lovely terrace)
- Popular hotels in Lanzarote: Occidental Lanzarote Playa 4* (Costa Teguise) • Hyde Park Lane 3* (Puerto del Carmen)
- Join Lanzarote Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Volcanoes and Caves: Full-Day Tour • Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour