Reggae Can Festival 2019 in La Laguna, Tenerife
The Plaza del Cristo in La Laguna will host on September 26th the performances of Chalart58 & Matah, Ras Kuko Guest Emeterians Backed By One Xe Band, The Conqueror Project, Ayo Lion and Simmer Dub, Miguel Caamaño, Lava Sound and Tenerife Dancehall Crew.
Reggae Can Festival celebrates in 2019 its fifth edition with a program loaded with music and with a notable reinforcement in its social commitment.
- Location: Plaza del Cristo, La Laguna
- Date & Time: September 26th, at 20:30 h
- See more things to do in La Laguna
- Info about the weather in Tenerife in September
This annual appointment with the Jamaican sounds, which will have its big date on September 26th in Plaza del Cristo in La Laguna, also returns with important developments, such as the direct support of the Rototom Susnplash European Reggae Festival, the largest reggae event of the European continent. In this way, the Reggae Can Festival will also get the attention of international media and potential participants.
In this regard, it is also worth mentioning the collaboration agreement with the Alma de León reggae radio program, directed by Miguel Caamaño, which is broadcasted weekly on Radio 3.
The event which will take place in Plaza del Cristo in La Laguna (at 8.30 pm) will feature the presence on the stage of an important number of artists: Chalart58 & Matah, Ras Kuko Guest Emeterians Backed By One Xe Band, The Conqueror Project, Ayo Lion and Simmer Dub, Miguel Caamaño, Lava Sound and the Tenerife Dancehall Crew, in an event that represents the biggest reggae show of the year in the Canary Islands.
This concert is part of the schedule of the Fiestas del Cristo de La Laguna.
- Best Apartments in Tenerife: Kn Aparthotel Columbus (Playa de Las Americas) • Aparthotel Los Dragos del Sur (Puerto de Santiago)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour