Santa Cruz de Tenerife Triathlon 2020
With its beautiful climate all year round, Tenerife is the ideal location for any sporting event, minus those that need lots of snow (which is why most people love the island)
Santa Cruz is the capital of Tenerife and the Santa Cruz de Tenerife is now a popular event, with an established audience and pool of participants. Racers have the option to choose between the half triathlon or the full Olympic distance.
If you're coming to the city to take part in this event, don't miss out on visiting the best sights - read more about things to do in Santa Cruz de Tenerife and discover the beautiful North of the island. Santa Cruz is also home to the Tenerife Carnival, the second largest in the world after Rio, which in 2020 will be happening between February 19th - March 1st.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Triathlon 2020 Date: March 15th, 2020
- HALF: Drafting not allowed
- OLYMPIC: Drafting allowed
Number of participants:
- HALF: 300 places
- OLYMPIC: 300 places
- HALF: starts at 08:30
- OLYMPIC: starts at 14:00
- Male: Age group
- Female: Age group
If you want to sign up to participate, or if you just want to find out more info about the event, you should visit the official page of the organizers http://oceanlavatenerife.org/
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour