Wine, Cheese and Honey Fair 2019 in Valsequillo, Gran Canaria
The Canary Islands Wine, Cheese and Honey Fair will be organized on November 2nd and 3rd in the municipality of Valsequillo in Gran Canaria.
La Feria del Vino, Queso y Miel de Canarias 2019 in Valsequillo, Gran Canaria: 2 & 3 November
This annual event - Wine, Cheese and Honey Fair - will celebrate in 2019 its tenth anniversary, so on this occasion, all the other local products that have participated in previous editions of the Fair, like the gofio, beer or mushrooms will also be invited.
The objective of this event is to boost the island's economy and support local producers, so everyone is invited to take part, as it will be a family celebration, ideal for the kids also.
Visitors will be able to enjoy the products of 58 companies, out of which 35 are from Gran Canaria, 11 from Tenerife, 3 from Lanzarote, 4 from El Hierro, 2 from La Palma, 2 from La Gomera and 1 from Fuerteventura.
The turnover obtained in previous editions, which has generated a revenue of 120,000 euros for the exhibitors, in addition to the 15,000 average visitors, has made this Fair a fundamental tool to boost the rural economy, especially in the municipalities of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Valsequillo, San Mateo, Tejeda and Santa Brígida.
Read more info about the weather in Gran Canaria in November
- Best Apartments in Gran Canaria: Monte Feliz (San Agustin) • Club Vista Serena (Maspalomas)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour