WOMAD Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 2020
WOMAD Festival 2019 will bring to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria the essence of traditional melodies from Africa, America, Asia and Europe, in a combination of rhythms that have transformed the popular music of the twentieth century.
WOMAD Gran Canaria 2020 Dates: to be confirmed
El Festival del Mundo
- Where: PARQUE DE SANTA CATALINA, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Free entrance
- More info on the official Facebook page
- Info about the weather in Gran Canaria in November
- Recommendations for things to do in Las Palmas
Thirty-two artists from a dozen countries will participate between November 7 and November 10 in this cultural event, which brings together interpreters from all continents and which consolidates trajectories and emerging artists.
WOMAD stands for the World of Music, Arts and Dance, and gives its name to the internationally established WOMAD Festival that brings together artists from all over the globe.
- Best Apartments in Gran Canaria: Monte Feliz (San Agustin) • Club Vista Serena (Maspalomas)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour