Christmas in Caleta de Fuste 2018
Caleta de Fuste is the place to be if you're wanting a warm and sunny Christmas, in a relaxed and chilled atmosphere, while still feeling the holiday spirit.
How is the weather in Caleta de Fuste at Christmas time?
Usually, at this time of year, the temperatures in Fuerteventura are still in the low twenties during the day time, so it's still warm enough to wear T-shirts and flip flops while you stroll through town. When the sun is shining the real feel temperature will be much higher and it's usually warm enough to spend your day on the beach and getting a tan.
On Christmas day in 2016 the maximum temperatures in Caleta de Fuste was 22° Celsius and the minimum 19° Celsius.
See what to expect in terms of weather in December in Fuerteventura
Christmas events in Caleta de Fuste 2018
This year there will be a Christmas market in Caleta de Fuste happening every Friday from 4 pm to 10 pm.
- Dates: 7, 14, 21, 28 December 2018
- Time: from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Location: Plaza del Castillo
There will be 30 stalls and also various children's workshops, demonstrations of canarian wrestling (lucha canaria), gastronomic tastings and live music.
Christmas dinner in Caleta de Fuste 2018
Most restaurants in Caleta de Fuste will be open on Christmas day and many of them will serve a special set menu, while other will serve their usual menu.
Some restaurants get booked up quickly, so if it's a popular restaurant you're after you should make a reservation in advance and pay a deposit.
Tartan Terrace Diner
- Address: Castillo Centro Local 28, Calle Juan Soto Morales, Caleta de Fuste - Fuerteventura Facebook page
- Tartan Terrace will have 2 sittings at 3 PM and 7PM
- Adults - 35 Euros
- Children - 20 Euros
A deposit of 20 Euros is required to make a reservation. You can contact them on their Facebook page (link above)
View Bar & Restaurant
- Address: CC Monte Castillo Center up the hill in Caleta de Fuste - Facebook page
- Christmas menu - 5 courses for 35 Euros.
- A 20 Euros deposit is required for booking.
Ascension Caleta de Fuste
- Address: CC Broncemar Beach, Av. del Castillo, Caleta de Fuste Facebook Page
- Seatings between 1pm and 7pm. Adults 32.50€ and Children 20€
Fun in the sun
- Address: Calle Maestro Juan Cabrera Cabrera, 86, 35610 Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- Sittings from 1pm until 6pm.
Christmas on the beach in Caleta de Fuste
If the weather is nice and sunny, spending Christmas day on the beach is always a good idea!
And with a beach as lovely as the one in Caleta, you could simply do some shopping the day before and bring a simple lunch and something festive to drink, while soaking up the warm sun of the Canaries. Afterwards, you can go out for a proper Christmas dinner (minus the cold and the snow) if you wish at one of the many nice restaurants in Caleta.
You can also read more about Christmas in Corralejo.