Christmas in Caleta de Fuste 2020 - Events & What To Do
For many people in Europe, the Christmas season is associated with low temperatures and snow, so for those who are looking to escape the bad weather back home, Caleta de Fuste might be the perfect getaway.
Caleta de Fuste is the place to be if you're wanting a warm and sunny Christmas, in a relaxed and chilled atmosphere, while still feeling the holiday spirit.
How is the weather in Caleta de Fuste at Christmas time?
Usually, at this time of year, the temperatures in Fuerteventura are still in the low twenties during the day time, so it's still warm enough to wear T-shirts and flip flops while you stroll through town. When the sun is shining the real feel temperature will be much higher and it's usually warm enough to spend your day on the beach and getting a tan.
On Christmas day in 2018, the maximum temperature in Caleta de Fuste was 23°C and the minimum temperature was 14°C.
See what to expect in terms of weather in December in Fuerteventura
Christmas events in Caleta de Fuste 2020
This year, due to the ongoing pandemic and safety regulations, if you want to take part in any of these events you have to make an appointment between 14 - 23 December (Monday to Friday, 11:00 - 14:00 h) - call 606675124.
Christmas dinner in Caleta de Fuste 2020
Most restaurants in Caleta de Fuste will be open on Christmas day and many of them will serve a special set menu, while others will serve their usual menu.
Some restaurants get booked up quickly, so if it's a popular restaurant you're after you should make a reservation in advance and pay a deposit.
Nestor's Restaurant & Steakhouse
- Address: Calle El Greco, s/n, 35610 Castillo Caleta de Fuste, Spain
- See HERE their 2020 Christmas menu
- For reservations go to their Facebook page
- Address: Broncemar Beach Commercial centre, 35610 Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- Christmas menu: 50 Euros for adults; 35 Euros for children
- Reservations only, so you need to contact them on their Facebook Page
Fun in the sun
- Address: Calle Maestro Juan Cabrera Cabrera, 86, 35610 Castillo Caleta de Fuste
- Times 1 pm till 5 pm
- Choice of 2 courses 25 euros. Choice of 3 courses 30 euros. CHILDREN UNDER 12YEARS OLD - Main and dessert 15 euros.
- Click here to see their 2020 Christmas menu
Christmas on the beach in Caleta de Fuste
If the weather is nice and sunny, spending Christmas day on the beach is always a good idea!
And with a beach as lovely as the one in Caleta, you could simply do some shopping the day before and bring a simple lunch and something festive to drink, while soaking up the warm sun of the Canaries. Afterward, you can go out for a proper Christmas dinner (minus the cold and the snow) if you wish at one of the many nice restaurants in Caleta.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Fuerteventura: Corralejo Rooftop Terrace Apartment (perfect for couples) • Exclusive Villa with Heated Pool (family villa, ocean view)
- Popular hotels in Fuerteventura: Dunas Club Apartments 3* (Corralejo) • Hotel Ereza Mar 4* (Caleta de Fuste)
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Fuerteventura
- Join Fuerteventura Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- Best Daytrips & Excursions: Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura • Fuerteventura 3-Hour Dune Buggy Tour