Gloria Challenge Gran Canaria Mogan 2020
This event is open to beginners also and it is a great way to start triathlons!
Gloria Challenge Gran Canaria - Mogan 2020: April 25th
The online registration process is open for:
- Short Triathlon: 1.9 km swimming, 40 km of cycling and 10 km run. Great for beginners and a good way to start triathlons!
- Challenge Medium Distance: 1.9 km swimming at Amadores beach, 90 km of cycling and 21,1 km run. Ideal is you have more training and a step forwards towards triathlons! 112.9 km in total.
- Challenge Relay: the same as Half Triathlon, but it's a team effort! 1.9 km swimming at Amadores beach, 90 km of cycling and 21,1 km run. You can participate with a friend or family member and each one of you can do what they do best: swim, run or cycle. 112.9 km in total.
- Junior Challenge: from 50m up to 2500 m, depending on age.
See more info about the weather in Gran Canaria in April
For more details about the event check the official website: http://challengegrancanaria.com.
Plan the perfect holiday to Gran Canaria
Join our Gran Canaria Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
Book Your Accommodation
We always use Airbnb for apartment rentals and if you sign up from our link you get a 41€ discount for your first booking.
Looking for a hotel? We have selected for you some of the most popular hotels in Gran Canaria:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa ***** (Puerto de Mogan)
- Occidental Margaritas **** (Playa del Ingles)
- Monte Feliz *** (San Agustin)
If you want more options, you can take a look at the complete list of accommodations in Gran Canaria!
Also, take a look at our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
Best Excursions in Gran Canaria
These are the top 3 excursions we recommend to everyone visiting the island: