Gloria Challenge Gran Canaria Mogan 2020
This event is open to beginners also and it is a great way to start triathlons!
Gloria Challenge Gran Canaria - Mogan 2020: April 25th
The online registration process is open for:
- Short Triathlon: 1.9 km swimming, 40 km of cycling and 10 km run. Great for beginners and a good way to start triathlons!
- Challenge Medium Distance: 1.9 km swimming at Amadores beach, 90 km of cycling and 21,1 km run. Ideal is you have more training and a step forwards towards triathlons! 112.9 km in total.
- Challenge Relay: the same as Half Triathlon, but it's a team effort! 1.9 km swimming at Amadores beach, 90 km of cycling and 21,1 km run. You can participate with a friend or family member and each one of you can do what they do best: swim, run or cycle. 112.9 km in total.
- Junior Challenge: from 50m up to 2500 m, depending on age.
See more info about the weather in Gran Canaria in April
For more details about the event check the official website: http://challengegrancanaria.com.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Gran Canaria: Puerto Rico Villa with Private Pool (heated pool, private garden) • Maspalomas Resort Style Bungalow (modern, sunny garden)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour