Holi Lanzarote 2018 - Hindu Festival in Puerto del Carmen
This is an annual event in the resort of Puerto del Carmen, organized by the Hindu community. HOLI is celebrated to welcome the spring with lots of colors. It means the victory of the good over the evil.
HOLI is celebrated to welcome the spring with lots of colors. It means the victory of the good over the evil. On this day everyone will enjoy playing with colors (which will be sold on the event) and water. People celebrate it playing, singing, dancing, drinking and eating typical dishes of India. There will be Indian food on sale.
Holi Lanzarote 2018 - Hindu Festival in Puerto del Carmen: 25 March 2018
- Hours: starting from 12:30 until 20:00
- Location: Plaza de las Naciones
- Entry: FREE
The event is meant for the entire family to enjoy it, both children and adults.
The main thing about this event is it bring plenty of colors on the streets of Puerto del Carmen.
Colors will be sold during the event if you wan to buy.
Bring your most colorful clothes and come for a day of Indian food, street music and dancing, while enjoying the performance of a professional DJ from the UK.
You will have the opportunity to taste and enjoy traditional Indian dishes and drinks, prepared with great care by local chefs from the Hindu community in Lanzarote.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Lanzarote: Playa Blanca Romantic Villa (private pool) • Puerto del Carmen Premium Apartment (lovely terrace)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Lanzarote: Occidental Lanzarote Playa 4* (Costa Teguise) • Hyde Park Lane 3* (Puerto del Carmen)
- Join Lanzarote Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Volcanoes and Caves: Full-Day Tour • Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour