Los Realejos Carnival 2020 - Dates and Schedule of Events
Located in the northern part of Tenerife, Los Realejos celebrates each year its own carnival, like many other towns on the island.
In 2020, the carnival theme in Los Realejos is inspired by cruises and it's titled "Holidays at sea" (Vacaciones en el mar).
So don't be surprised when you will see in the parade different types of mummies, dinosaurs or other famous characters like La Gioconda, the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, plus other famous personalities from different times in history.
UPDATE - February 25th, 2020
The 2020 carnival parade in Los Realejos was rescheduled for the date of March 1st, at 16:00h. The parade was canceled due to the bad weather and so it was rescheduled for the following weekend.
Carnival Dates in Los Realejos: 16 February - 1 March 2020
- 2020 carnival theme: Holidays at sea
- 16 February 2020 - Opening day of the carnival
- 21 February 2020 - Election of the Carnival Queen in Los Realejos
- 21 February 2020 - Election of the Kids Carnival Queen
- 23 February 2020 - Daytime Carnival (Carnaval de Dia)
- 24 February 2020 - Carnival Parade (Coso Apoteosis) - starts at 17:00 h from Tigaiga up to San Agustín
- 25 February 2020 - Antique Cars Rally
- 1 March 2020 - Domingo de Pinata
Read also: Weather in Tenerife in February
Don't Miss: Best Things To Do in Tenerife
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour