St. Patrick's Day in Tenerife 2021
If you're traveling to Tenerife in March, don't miss celebrating St. Patrick's day in the south of the island, where there are lots of Irish bars that do big celebrations on that day.
Where to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Tenerife
17 March 2021
As you can imagine, in 2021, due to the restrictions put in place according to Covid protocols in Tenerife, the celebrations for St. Patrick's day won't be the same as in previous years.
This is the list of places that usually organize events for St. Patrick's day in Tenerife, but keep in mind that due to restrictions things will be different and the number of people at a table is limited.
Popular Pubs and bars that do live music and entertainment on St. Paddy's
- Leonardo's Bar in Playa de Las Americas
Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 11, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- The Dubliner Bar in Playa de Las Americas
Avenida Litoral, Arona, Canarias
- The Gaelic Corner in Playa de Las Americas
Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 16, 38650 Arona
- Irish Times in Los Cristianos
Av. Juan Alfonso Batista, 38650 Los Cristianos
- Claddagh Irish Bar in Los Cristianos
Paseo de las Vistas
- Temple Bar in Costa Adeje / San Eugenio
Av. de Colon, 3, 38660 Costa Adeje
- Tramps Tenerife in Playa de Las Americas
Centro Comercial Starco, Avenida Arquitecto Gómez Cuesta, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Americas
If you want to party well into the night and you are into clubbing, then the celebration at Tramsp Tenerife starts at 11 PM.
Free Entry - Happy Hour 2 for 1 before 3 am
- Paddy's Lounge Restaurant in Los Gigantes
Calle Flor de Pascua, 3, 38683 Santiago del Teide, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
See what to expect in terms in weather in Tenerife in March
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour