St. Patrick's Day in Tenerife 2019
If you're traveling to Tenerife in March, don't miss celebrating St. Patrick's day in the south of the island, where there are lots of Irish bars that do big celebrations on that day.
People dress up, there's live music in most bars from midday until late in the night and it's a cheerful atmosphere from Los Cristianos, to Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje.
Where to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Tenerife
17 March 2019
Popular Pubs and bars that do live music and entertainment on St. Paddy's
- Leonardo's Bar in Playa de Las Americas
Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 11, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- The Dubliner Bar in Playa de Las Americas
Avenida Litoral, Arona, Canarias
- The Gaelic Corner in Playa de Las Americas
Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 16, 38650 Arona
- Irish Times in Los Cristianos
Av. Juan Alfonso Batista, 38650 Los Cristianos
- Claddagh Irish Bar in Los Cristianos
Paseo de las Vistas
- Temple Bar in Costa Adeje / San Eugenio
Av. de Colon, 3, 38660 Costa Adeje
- Tramps Tenerife in Playa de Las Americas
Centro Comercial Starco, Avenida Arquitecto Gómez Cuesta, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Americas
If you want to party well into the night and you are into clubbing, then the celebration at Tramsp Tenerife starts at 11 PM.
Happy Hour 2-4-1 before 3am
See what to expect in terms in weather in Tenerife in March