Adeje Farmers' Market - Buy local produce in Tenerife
While in Tenerife, we recommend that you try the local fruit, vegetables and produce, especially the ones that you can find in the farmers' market or agromercado / mercado del agricultor as they are called in Spanish.
Agromercado de Adeje / Adeje Farmers' Market - Schedule and all the info you need to know
- Address: C/ Archajara, s/n. Las Torres, Adeje
- Timetable: Wednesday from 15:00 to 19:00; Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 13:30
- Parking: YES - free
By buying directly from the markets you will come in contact with actual farmers and producers in Tenerife, who come here to sell what they grow. This way you can support the local economy and the small business owners, while getting the best fruits and vegetables on the island at better prices than the ones you can buy in the supermarket.
Here you can find fruits like bananas, papaya, mango, oranges, lemons, as well as vegetables (including the famous canarian potatoes), goat cheese, honey from Tenerife, wine, eggs and even some homemade pies and sweets. The market is not very big (it has around 35 stalls) but you can easily find everything you need for your meals.
Also, if you want to take a break after doing your shopping, there's also a small bar-cafeteria on the premises.
Depending on where you are staying, you can also go to Arona Farmers' Market.
- Best Apartments & Villas in Tenerife: Romantic Bungalow Playa Paraiso (ideal for couples) • Los Cristianos Charming Apartment (modern, newly renovated)
- Popular hotels in Tenerife: Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife 5* (Playa Paraiso) • Hotel Cleopatra Palace 4* (Playa de Las Americas)
- Join Tenerife Holiday Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Tenerife.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Whale & Dolphin Watching with Drinks & Snacks • From South Tenerife: La Gomera Island Tour