Agaete Carnival 2021
Located in the north-west part of Gran Canaria, Agaete also organizes its own carnival event, just like many other municipalities on the island. The event is especially popular among locals, so it's a good occasion to mix with the local people and get to know more about their culture and ways of celebrating.
Just like the other carnivals, the one in Agaete has a different theme every year and it usually takes place between February and March.
Dates for the Agaete Carnival 2021
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, there are no large events currently scheduled to happen in Gran Canaria.
Even the big carnival in Santa Cruz de Tenerife is canceled in 2021, with everyone hoping that things will return to normal by 2022 so that the next edition of the carnival will be celebrated as usual in Agaete once again.
We will update this page as soon as we have more info about the results and the program of the carnival.
Read about other Carnivals in Gran Canaria
- Best Apartments & Villas in Gran Canaria: Puerto Rico Villa with Private Pool (heated pool, private garden) • Maspalomas Resort Style Bungalow (modern, sunny garden)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour