Fiesta in Honor of Nuestra Senora de Los Dolores - Tinajo, Lanzarote
Tinajo City Council and the Festival Committee have organized a series of recreational, cultural, sports, musical and religious activities to commemorate the Fiesta of the Patron Saint of the island Lanzarote, La Virgen De Los Dolores.
Los Dolores, Tinajo, Lanzarote: September 15th, 2019
- Location: Mancha Blanca, municipality of Tinajo
- The fiestas will take place between August 23 and September 28, 2019
- Info about the weather in Lanzarote in September
The most important date of the entire series of events is September 15th and the fiesta organized in the municipality of Tinajo, in the village of Mancha Blanca, which will be become the spiritual and cultural center of Lanzarote for a few days during that time.
Plan the perfect holiday to Lanzarote
Join our Lanzarote Forum Facebook group for more tips about the island.
Book Your Accommodation
We always use Airbnb for apartment rentals and if you sign up from our link you get a 41€ discount for your first booking.
Looking for a hotel? We have selected for you some of the most popular hotels in Lanzarote:
- Occidental Lanzarote Playa **** (Costa Teguise)
- Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites - Adults Only **** (Playa Blanca)
- Hyde Park Lane *** (Puerto del Carmen)
If you want more options, you can take a look at the complete list of accommodations in Lanzarote!
Also, take a look at our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
Best Excursions in Lanzarote
These are the top 3 excursions we recommend to everyone visiting the island: