Fiesta in Honor of Nuestra Senora de Los Dolores - Tinajo, Lanzarote
Tinajo City Council and the Festival Committee have organized a series of recreational, cultural, sports, musical and religious activities to commemorate the Fiesta of the Patron Saint of the island Lanzarote, La Virgen De Los Dolores.
Los Dolores, Tinajo, Lanzarote: September 15th, 2019
- Location: Mancha Blanca, municipality of Tinajo
- The fiestas will take place between August 23 and September 28, 2019
- Info about the weather in Lanzarote in September
The most important date of the entire series of events is September 15th and the fiesta organized in the municipality of Tinajo, in the village of Mancha Blanca, which will be become the spiritual and cultural center of Lanzarote for a few days during that time.
- Best Villas & Apartments in Lanzarote: Apartamentos Fariones (Puerto del Carmen) • Villas Puerto Rubicon (Playa Blanca)
- Popular hotels in Lanzarote: Occidental Lanzarote Playa 4* (Costa Teguise) • Hyde Park Lane 3* (Puerto del Carmen)
- Join Lanzarote Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Lanzarote.
- Best Excursions & Tours: Volcanoes and Caves: Full-Day Tour • Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour