Puerto del Rosario Carnival 2020 - Dates & Schedule
Puerto del Rosario is Fuerteventura's capital, so you will see that there will be mainly residents at this big party that lasts for over 2 weeks.
Carnival season is a great time to visit Fuerteventura and you should participate in this event if you want to experience a Spanish festival outside the tourist resorts.
Puerto del Rosario Carnival Dates: 15 February - 1 March 2020
- 2020 Carnival Theme: Aztec World / Mundo Azteco
Schedule for the 2020 carnival in Puerto del Rosario
- Friday, 15 February 2020 - Pasarela Carnavalera
- Saturday, 22 February 2020 - Birth of the Sardine / Nacimiento de la Sardinilla & Pregón
- Tuesday, 25 February 2020 - Carnival Tuesday / Martes de Carnaval - the official festive day in the municipality of Puerto del Rosario. This is a public holiday.
- Sunday, 1 March 2020 - Burial of the Sardine / Entierro de la Sardina
See also: info about all the other carnivals in Fuerteventura.