Maspalomas Costa Canaria Soul Festival 2020 postponed until 2021
Maspalomas Costa Canaria Soul Festival is a unique type of event in all the Canary Islands, which is celebrated with a lot of "soul" on the beach in San Agustin, close to Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles.
This festival consists of 2 nights of concerts, on Friday and Saturday and it's dedicated to the entire family, so everyone from children to their grandparents are expected to participate in the event.
Maspalomas Costa Canaria Soul Festival 2020 is postponed until 2021
- Free entry
- On Playa de San Agustin
The sixth edition of the Maspalomas Soul Festival, which was scheduled to be held in the last week of July on the beach of San Agustín, will be postponed until next year.
In 2020 this event was supposed to celebrate its 6th edition, with three days of festival and soul music on the beach in San Agustin.
List of artists that will perform at the 2021 edition: to be announced.
Read also: Weather in Maspalomas in July
Up until now, prominent names in the soul music genre such as Tony Wilson, Khylah B., Wendy Moten, Chilly Bill Rankin, Jerry Jones, Annika Chambers, LaRhonda Steele, Steffen Morrison, Ernie Johnson, Missy Andersen and John Ellison have participated in this popular event in Gran Canaria.
Maspalomas Costa Canaria Soul Festival has been declared an event of local tourist interest in 2017 and since then it keeps growing in importance. At the moment, this is the only festival dedicated to soul music happening in Spain.
- Best Apartments in Gran Canaria: Monte Feliz (San Agustin) • Club Vista Serena (Maspalomas)
- Popular Hotels in Gran Canaria: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa 5* (Puerto de Mogan) • Occidental Margaritas 4* (Playa del Ingles)
- Join Gran Canaria Forum on Facebook for more tips about the island.
- See our dedicated guide for the best places to stay in Gran Canaria.
- Best Tours & Excursions: From Puerto Rico: Dolphin Watching Cruise • Guided Buggy Tour