Ferry between San Sebastian de la Gomera, Playa Santiago and Valle Gran Rey
Fred Olsen will open a new interior ferry line in La Gomera, between San Sebastian de la Gomera, Playa Santiago and Valle Gran Rey.
According to their website, the departure times would be 10:45, 15:00 and 21:00 from S. S de la Gomera.
From the harbour in Valle Gran Rey - Vueltas, the times for departure would be 6:30, 12:30 and 17:00.
Prices for Non Residents for the Fred Olsen ferry in La Gomera:
- 10 Euros between San Sebastian de la Gomera and Valle Gran Rey
- 8 Euros between San Sebastian de la Gomera to Playa Santiago
Prices for Residents for the Fred Olsen ferry in La Gomera:
- 2,5 Euros between S.S. de la Gomera and Valle Gran Rey
- 2 Euros between S.S de la Gomera to Playa Santiago
These times and prices are correct at the time of writing this article. Please check the Fred Olsen website to verify this information before planning your trip.
The date isn't confirmed officially yet, but the new ferry should start operating from 21 August 2017.
From the capital of San Sebastian de la Gomera you can take the ferry back to Tenerife in Los Cristianos, in the south of the island.
- Best Villas and Apartments: we always use Airbnb for private rentals in the Canary Islands.
- First Time Airbnb Users: if you sign up from our link you will get a 41€ discount for your first Airbnb reservation.
- Looking for a hotel? Booking.com is our top choice for hotel reservations.
- For tours and excursions, we recommend using Get Your Guide, since they offer free cancellation up to 24 h before the activity starts.